Did I tell you that we're back in Kansas City now? Well, we are. And back to work. Sigh...
Luckily, the last couple of days in St. Louis were fun, despite the fact that I was told to take it easy (translation...sit around and watch a Real Housewives of New York marathon). Nick's Aunt Pat came by and saw us on Sunday and took us out to dinner AND brought me a present (she knows me so well)...these gorgeous earrings. Love!
And then on Monday, I got to see my old college roommate Brandy (who coincidentally shares the same dating anniversary with her husband as Nick and I do) who was kind enough to bring us Imo's (of which, Nick ate approximately 95%), a basket of fun stuff and these beautiful flowers. I'm a lucky girl to have so many wonderful people in my life! And they all know I love presents!
Nick's parents got back in town late Monday night (so they missed MOST of my IVF related grumpiness and general malaise) (but not my crazy bloated belly!) so we were able to grab breakfast with them before getting on the road.
Now that you're all caught up on what's been going on, I thought I'd answer what seems to be a hot topic today...when we're going to find out if this IVF cycle worked. Only there's not a very good answer. Over the next few weeks, I'll have a series of blood tests drawn that will test for pregnancy. However, we won't really know until the ultrasound at 5-6 weeks. So, that's a long way of saying...sit tight, folks. It's gonna be awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment