Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Follicle Check #1

I had my first follicle check this morning.  I was a little nervous because yesterday I started feeling bloated and uncomfortable already...which seemed a lot earlier than I have in past cycles.  However, everything looks good - about a dozen follicles on each ovary, but the good news is that they are all about the same size.  Previously, I've had a couple of follicles get a little diva on me and grow far quicker than the others.  We want them to all grow steadily, so that's great news. 

The doctor didn't really have an answer for why I am already feeling uncomfortable other than to say he thinks I've just been lucky in the past that it took awhile for me to get to this point.  Great.   However, the best news is that the nurse got my vial of blood on the first try.  Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment