Monday, April 23, 2012

Where we're at...

Just a quick update... we did find out this weekend that we would not have any embryos to freeze.  It's incredibly dissapointing, but we don't have much choice but to accept it and move on.  I am feeling strangely calm...and as I told Nick - I'm 'giving this to God'.  I don't know what the outcome will be, but I do know that I can no longer take the highs and lows so I am choosing to be hopeful but not expectant, realistic but not negative.  I don't even think I'm going to take any pregnancy tests at home this time which is a huge departure from all of our other cycles.  And I feel confident that whatever happens, we will handle, just as we have previously.  That said, we could use a lot of good thougths and prayers this way, so please keep them coming!  I am very grateful for the calm that I've been granted and hope that it continues.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment