A place for us to share news about IVF....and a place to post videos of cute animals.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Special Delivery!
When I got home from work today, I thought I would make myself a snack. Imagine my surprise when I saw this....
What's that nestled next to the romaine, beets and eggs?
That, my friends, is a lot of money's worth of fertility meds and FREE needles!
Is it weird to pose your IVF medications for pictures?! I don't care.
You know you're an IVF nerd when you are ridiculously excited to get a box full of medications and needles in the mail (in my defense, though, I LOVE getting packages in the mail so this pretty much an extension of that phenomenon). Nick actually beat me home and put everything in the fridge, although it doesn't all have to stay there. He was just being extra conscientious. :) He's actually going to help me figure out everything this weekend, but for now I'm just going to marvel at the sheer number of needles I'm apparently going to be using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment