First off, many thanks to my friend Elisa for commenting that she hoped IVF The Sequel was much like The Godfather Part II...in that it blows the original out of the water. For some reason, I now picture God looking like Don Corleone...so hopefully the Father and the Godfather look kindly upon this cycle.
Most of the paperwork has been done and bills have been paid and now we have our calendar.
Suppression Phase:
August 29th - start Desogen and baby aspirin
September 8th - injection teach (I will OWN this!) and hysterosonogram
September 15th - start Lupron injections
Stimulation Phase:
September 22nd - Baseline ultrasound and labs
September 24th - Follistim injections begin
September 28th - Ultrasound/labs
October 1st - Ultrasound/labs
October 2nd - lest my mother think I forgot - Family Photo Shoot with Elaina :)
October 3rd - Ultrasound/labs
October 5th or 6th - Egg Retrieval, begin Progesterone
October 9th or 10th - Embryo Transfer
October 11th - ? - Nervous twiddling of fingers while we wait. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment