Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm far too uncomfortable to be clever.

Just a quick update!  The transfer was this morning at 8:30 am...we had two very high quality blastocysts to transfer today and expect to have some more to freeze tomorrow.  So...all in all, good news.  As with the first cycle, the worst part was not being able to use the restroom for a period of time, although it was only an hour today instead of four hours like last time.

I had intended to go back to work tomorrow but fluid has built up in my stomach and chest (as a result of the procedures) and it's incredibly uncomfortable.  So, they want me to stay home another day on modified bed rest.  This is now six days in a row of being in pain/uncomfortable/not sleeping much and as Nick would attest, I'm a smidge grumpy.  Luckily, I know it will all be worth it.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for good news! will continue to think good thoughts. Hope you are feeling better soon but are puking your guts out about a month from now :)

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Elisa! Puking my guts out sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete