Hi, people! If I could drink right now, I would toast a glass of champagne, Cabernet, beer, koolaid or whatever your favorite drink is...to all of you! Nick and I feel so blessed to have had so many people supporting us during the last year and it's been heartwarming to get your messages of love and encouragement during this time. Thanks for being there for well, a lot of not so great times, and hopefully - a lot of amazing times to come!
Here's where you can find us from now on - http://bringingupbabyberger.wordpress.com/. Don't worry - all of the moderately funny stories and camera phone pictures you've come to know and love will continue on. :) Someone asked me what I am going to do with this blog...I think I'm going to find someway to turn it into a physical journal of some type...it seems like something we would want our kids to read some day.
You'll find on the new site we probably won't talk about the quads - it's just easier for us. Plus, there were already some creepy 'multiple freaks' coming out of the woodwork and trying to stalk me on Facebook, so I think it's best if we avoid all that, thankyouverymuch.
Again, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your prayers and friendship.
XOXO,
Sarah and Nick
Ugh...sorry the freaks found you. :(
ReplyDeleteThought you might want to check this website for how to turn this blog into a book: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
I haven't printed my blog yet, but would love to someday!
And I'll be following you over to the new blog! :)