Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stop the rollercoaster, I want to get off...

Hi, gang -  just a quick update.  I was feeling so much better last night having gotten the good news about our numbers - that is, until I start bleeding heavily.  It was very scary and I went from zero to full freakout in about two seconds.  Poor Nick got a panicked call from me; I don't think he even understood what I was saying.  I'm not really one prone to freakouts like this; I'm typically pretty calm, especially in a crisis.  Blame it on the combination of hormones and stress! 

Anyway, he eventually calmed me down and we learned from some quick googling and subsequently our nurse, that this can be very common in pregnancies, especially for IVF patients.  Of course, it can also be a bad thing.  I stayed home today and my ultrasound is still on for tomorrow, but now it's even more important.  I am feeling pretty peaceful right now so here's hoping that feeling lasts.  I know this is really hard on Nick since he is out of town and feeling pretty helpless.  Will keep you all updated!

1 comment: